Sherri is passionate about Digital & Connected Health, leveraging technology and data for patient engagement, care collaboration and decision support.
During the past 18 years, Sherri has consulted with healthcare companies on making strategic investments in Digital & Connected Health technologies.
Sherri has consulted for healthcare technology, health plan and healthcare delivery clients including Philips Healthcare /Lifeline Systems, GE Healthcare, Partners’ Center for Connected Health, World Clinic Telemedicine Services, BodyMedia, iGetBetter.com, IMS Health, RedBrick Health, Wellcoaches.com, Aetna and UnitedHealth Group.
Sherri's expertise with product roadmap & marketing/sales messaging for Digital & Connected Health solutions:
- Care Coordination, Collaboration & Management
- Care Transitions across care settings (e.g. prevent re-admissions)
- Population Health Management
- Patient Generated Health Data
- Aging Market Products & Services
- Health Data Analytics & Actionability
- Mobile Health
- Remote Monitoring, Activity monitoring/sensors, Tele-Medicine, Tele-Health
- Medication Adherence
- Social Health Networks
- Self- Management
- Decision Support & Shared Decision Making
- Caregiver Portal
- Care Transparency tools
- eCoaching & collaboration
- Employee Engagement, Social Wellness Challenges & Rewards
- Strategic Planning Market Review: Competitive Assessments, Partnership Evaluations. Workshop facilitation. Insight drives product, partnership and marketing strategies
- Product Roadmap Planning: Product conceptualization, definition and validation through Marketing Research. Work sessions for product suite planning with solutions from mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and purchases
- Strategic Product Marketing: Differentiated value proposition story incorporated into marketing & sales assets
Sherri is a member of HiMSS and is participating on two task forces; Provider- Patient Engagement and Patient Generated Health Data.
For 5+ years, Sherri continues to serve on the Parent Advisory Board for an 18 office Pediatric Group (part of Partners' Healthcare), providing ideas, insight and feedback on new online consumer educational tools to support health decisions.
Sherri has moderated many conference panels including World Congress Leadership Summit, Healthcare Unbound and Partners' Center for Connected Health Symposium. During her presentations, Sherri shares innovative approaches and insights from digital & connected health. Sherri has also planned and run workshops on Mobile Health at several conferences.
She has participated on the Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHi) Consumer Engagement Workgroup and the Healthcare & Social Media Advisory Boards for the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council.
Sherri has served as a faculty advisor for Harvard University/MIT's class on Enabling Technology Innovation in Healthcare for six years where she has advised student teams on peer-to-peer online patient communities, an online diabetes community solution, a multi-channel consumer wellness offering, a patient self- management initiative, a mobile mental health solution for students, a care shopping transparency tool and a mobile solution to engage employees.
Sherri has a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, and an MBA in MIS/Database/Decision Support from Drexel University.