Our Panel at the 8th Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference 2011
According to a recent Towers Watson survey, fewer employees have taken "action to improve their health” in 2010 than in 2008 (59% compared to 65%) which is a surprise given the rise in chronic conditions. Further findings are that “27% would not participate in wellness efforts without incentives”.
What are employers and health plans doing to successfully motivate consumers to participate in their wellness initiatives?
During this panel on employee engagement, you will learn:
· How virtual coaches are getting personal and gaining results
· Ways social graphs are being used to map and leverage influencers
· How reward strategies and behavioral economics are being utilized to produce behavior change
Moderator: Sherri Dorfman, MBA, CEO & Consumer eHealth Specialist, Stepping Stone Partners
- Bryce Williams, Director, Wellvolution, Blue Shield of California
- Pat Sukhum, Co-Founder & Director of Marketing, RedBrick Health
- Lisa McGill, VP, Worldwide Human Resources, Brocade Communications Systems (Self Insured Employer)