World Congress Leadership Summit on Mobile Health, July 29th & 30th, Boston
Healthcare organizations are taking advantage of the consumer’s strong demand for smart phones and mobile health apps. They are piloting new health initiatives through SMS (text), Mobile Web and Mobile Applications and learning about the opportunities and barriers to accelerate adoption and usage.
Industry leaders understand the need to tailor their mobile offerings to specific consumer segments and to personalize the experience to sustain engagement.
During our session, you will learn how our panelists are utilizing mobile to enable care access and compliance, deliver health education as well as influence and track health behaviors. They will show examples of their mobile health initiatives and share insights they’ve gained from segmentation, personalization and crowd sourcing. The panelists will also offer their vision for mobile health opportunities in the near future.
You will gain a unique perspective from companies on this panel which are bringing mobile health offerings to consumers directly as well as through the healthcare delivery and health plan channels. As you will see, each business channel has its own sources of value to engage the consumer.
Sherri Dorfman, MBA, CEO, Consumer eHealth Engagement Specialist, Stepping Stone Partners
- Bud Flagstad, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, UnitedHealth Group
- Julie Kling, Mobile Strategy Group, Humana
- Tim Kieschnick, Director, User Experience Internet Services Group, Kaiser Permanente
- Alexandra Pelletier, Team Lead, Program and Product Development, Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare System
- Benjamin Rubin, CTO and Co-Founder, Zeo Inc.