World Congress Leadership Summit on Mobile Health, July 25-27th in Boston
Over the past three years, I have participated in this interesting event by running a workshop or panel.
- Connecting multiple mobile apps to personalize the care shopping, decision making and care collaboration experience.
- Connecting mobile into chronic care programs with integrated tools for self management, shared decision making and coaching support.
- Connecting mobile into wellness programs with capabilities to harness social community influence, digital coaching and incentives for motivation.
- Dan Brostek, Head of Member and Consumer Engagement, Aetna
- Michael Yetter, Director, eBusiness, Independence Blue Cross
- Nick Martin, VP Innovation and R&D, UnitedHealth Group
- Patrick Feeney, Director, Mobile and Emerging Technologies, Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois