Innovative health plans are experimenting with an expanding set of marketing channels to motivate members including mobile and social media. They are getting smarter about synchronizing these touches for maximum member response.
In addition to staying aligned with their members’ evolving needs, Plans must reach members where they are, in a way that is ‘meaningful’ to that member to motivate healthy outcomes.
During this moderated panel discussion, you will learn how Plans are:
- Understanding the consumer’s changing behavior in this social and economic environment
- Synchronizing their segmentation and personalization strategies across the communication channels
- Testing new media and mobile approaches to build member loyalty
- Delivering consumer education to address member confusion with plan and care options
Moderated by Sherri Dorfman, CEO & Consumer eHealth Engagement Specialist, Stepping Stone Partners
- Molly Goins-Cox, Head of Member Experience, Aetna
- Kevin Riley, VP of Innovation and Consumer Health Solutions Group, BCBS of Florida
- Mark Scrimshire, Director of Internet Channel Strategy, CareFirst BCBS